Universal Life Insurance
Designed to meet both your life insurance and investing needs, universal life insurance combines long-term insurance protection and tax-advantaged investing in one single, customizable policy. Whether your goal is to protect the legacy you’re building for your loved ones, or to build additional wealth over time, universal life insurance can help you:
- Leave proceeds to your beneficiary – tax free
- Further your estate planning
- Build tax-deferred equity and accessible cash value over time (may be subject to taxation)
- Establish financial collateral for a bank loan
- Provide key person insurance coverage for your business (business continuity)
From how you want to invest, to how you pay for your insurance, to how much or little you want to invest, there are a variety of simple universal life coverage options that can be customized to meet your financial planning needs.
InnoVision is a full-featured universal life solution providing tremendous flexibility and choice to customize a plan that fits your goals. Ideal for tax, wealth accumulation and estate planning, InnoVision offers several coverage options and more than 50 investment accounts to select from.
InnoVision may be right for you if you:
- Need full-featured permanent insurance protection
- Have dependants or loved ones to whom you would like to leave a legacy
- Want to grow your assets on a tax-deferred or potentially tax-free basis
- Want to optimize the tax advantaged investing room available within your policy (optional Wealth Enhancer Rider required)
- Need flexible coverage options to create a customized solution
For more information on Innovision, please click here or contact us.
InnoVision is sold by, and is a registered trademark of, Manulife Financial (The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company).
Increase the funds available to your heirs
If you have savings or extra income you don’t need for lifestyle purposes, here’s information about a financial planning strategy that will increase the funds available to your heirs or favourite charity when you die. To learn more, click here or feel free to contact us.